Right now Avery is OBSESSED with everything unicorn. Anytime she spots something at a store with a unicorn on it, she ogles at it like it’s a lost baby kitten and is convinced it was made for her. So to no surprise, this year we decided to create Valentine’s Day cards with this mystical creature – and just the right amount of sparkle!
Since Valentines these days usually come with a fun favor attached to them, I purchased cute unicorn fans to include with Avery’s. Some other ideas if you are interested in adding a favor (which you can either tie on, attach with double sided tape, or use a fun glitter or unicorn Washi tape)…
- Unicorn Bandages – Right now Target has some adorable unicorn bandages in their $1 section, but I also came across these on Amazon.
- Unicorn Stickers (Or if you live near a Party City, they have 24 stickers for only $1.99 – call to check stock)
- Unicorn Wristbands
- Unicorn Temporary Tattoos (Or if you live near a Party City, they have similar ones available in an 8 pack for only $0.99 – call to check stock)
- Unicorn Slap Bracelets
- Create-Your-Own Unicorn Sticker Sheets
- Or if you want to splurge and be silly, Amazon apparently sells Unicorn Poop!
Based on whichever size you would like, click on the above image to download and start creating your own magical Valentines!
“Always be yourself, unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.”